March Luncheon at Colca
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for March’s luncheon at Colca. This Peruvian restaurant is a combination of South American flair and modern Shanghainese style. The menu offers a mixture of seafood and meat dishes (alternative options for vegetarians), with an emphasis on sharing. Come hungry and ready to spend some quality time with friends.
· Artisanal grilled bread with homemade butter
· Ceviche del Puerto with tiger's milk, sweet potato, and corn
· Mushroom croqueta with truffle aioli
· Garden tomato salad with shallots rings, ricotta cheese, and basil
· Lima-style chicken salad with huancaina and egg picadillo
· Octopus al Josper with huancaina and causa
· Roasted codfish with mixed nuts, herbs, and zucchini-tomato compote
· Argentinian Brangus Ribeye beef
· “Etiqueta Negra” crossbreed brahman and anguscooked on Josper oven
· Causa Santa Rosa (potato and coriander cake)
· Portobello Anticucho with corn, potato, and dips
· Mushroom Quinotto with green peas, quinoa, and cheese
· Peruvian Flan with caramel garnish
· Abel cheesecake with hazelnuts, milk ice cream, and burnt butter tears [J1]
· Chocolate mousse with milk ice cream and dulce leche sauce
Wednesday, March 3
TIME: 11:15 AM Registration, 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM
COST: RMB 250 (includes shared tasting menu and one glass of wine, Spanish beer, soft drinks, or bottled juice)
199 Hengshan Rd., room 2201
(metro line 1 to Hengshan Road station, exit 4, turn right and immediately turn right again, walk past the flower shop, stairs are on the left)
Please complete the online registration by February 28, and indicate if you want the main menu or vegetarian.The event costs can be paid in cash or WeChat to Colca upon arrival. SEA coordinator is Megan Colt, WeChat: Megancolt.
If you are unable to attend the luncheon after receipt of confirmation, please notify us immediately by emailing SEA@shanghaiSEA.com. If it's the day of the event, please ALSO notify the coordinator listed on the event by phone, text, or WeChat.
If you need to cancel after February 28, our SEA cancellation policy applies which states you might still have to pay for your registered event, depending on the vendor. SEA will notify you to either collect or let you pay it at your next registered event.